Attending the Marquee Events
Following on the success of Festival 2012 we are once again pleased to announce that a program of events will take place Under the Marquee in one of our show gardens - Shenstone.
When will the Marquee Events take place?
- The Marquee Events will be run over 2 days of the Festival - Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 October.
Where will these Marquee Events be held?
- In the Garden at Shenstone - 15 Craigend Street, Leura
What will it cost me?
- $5 per session - each session comprises 2 talks.
Where can I buy tickets to attend the Marquee Events?
- Tickets will be on sale at the Marquee only - half an hour prior to each session
Can I park my car near the Marquee
- Street parking will be available close to Shenstone.
How can I get to Shenstone?
- Shenstone is easy walking distance from the Station and from Leura Mall. In addition, The festival shuttle bus will stop at Shenstone.
This year's Marquee Events have been organised by the Leura Gardens Festival Committee - any profits will benefit the Blue Mountains District Anzac Memorial Hospital.